conference dates: July 12-16, 2020
Are you ready for five days of pure adventure, fun and games!? If so, then you need to come to the YMCA Christian Values Conference at the YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly is scenic North Carolina!
This year, like every other year, will include nightly mixers, uplifting morning songs and devotions, lots of free time adventures, and the chance to talk about what YOU believe with other students from all around the country. If having the time of your life this summer interests you, then talk to your local YMCA Teen Director or contact us.
The YMCA Christian Values Conference brings together young people from across the country. The conference is held at the YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly in Black Mountain, North Carolina. The setting, with its beautiful view of the Blue Ridge Mountains, reminds us all of God’s handiwork.
Our Mission is inspired by John 17:21, “that they all may be one.” At the conference, we promise to:
- Create a diverse atmosphere that is welcoming to all
- Exemplify sound moral beliefs & emphasize the importance of being an example to peers on and off the mountain
- Provide positive, consistent discipline
- Provide a safe, positive, Christian environment
- Provide caring adults who are dedicated to the spiritual, mental, and physical growth of all teens
- Provide active steps in spiritual growth
- Supply positive life skills for teens
- Create diverse, unique, challenging activities that encourage continued participation