Sign up today!
May 12, 2017
Award: Selected students will be awarded a scholarship, up to a $480 value, to attend the YMCA Christian Values Conference held at YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly in Black Mountain, NC.
Eligibility: The contest is open to 8th-12th grade students that attend schools in Elmore, Macon, and Montgomery Counties.
Rules and Entry:
- Students may submit one entry for a chance to win a full conference scholarship! The medium may be: an essay, a piece of artwork, a video, a song, or a photograph.
- All entries must be mailed in or emailed in.
Your entry should answer one of the following prompts:
- What motivates you to “thrive” to become the person God plans for you to be?
- Spiritual growth is an important part of life. How do you think attending the conference will allow you to thrive in that aspect?
- How has the YMCA helped you to grow and thrive?
- What person in your life encourages you to engage in activities that lead you to thrive?
July 16-20, 2017